- New 2K digital film restoration, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray edition
- New interviews with director Gabriel Axel and actor Stéphane Audran
- Karen Blixen—Storyteller, a 1995 documentary about the author of the film’s source story, who wrote under the pen name Isak Dinesen
- New visual essay by filmmaker Michael Almereyda
- New interview with sociologist Priscilla Parkhurst Ferguson about the significance of cuisine in French culture
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by film scholar Mark Le Fanu and, for the Blu-ray edition, Dinesen’s 1950 story
There are no reviews yet.