- Restored high-definition digital transfer, approved by director of photography Raoul Coutard, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Archival interviews with director Jean-Luc Godard and actors Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean Seberg, and Jean-Pierre Melville
- Interviews from 2007 with Coutard, assistant director Pierre Rissient, and filmmaker D. A. Pennebaker
- Two video essays: filmmaker Mark Rappaport’s Jean Seberg and critic Jonathan Rosenbaum’s “Breathless” as Criticism
- Chambre 12, Hôtel de Suède, an eighty-minute 1993 documentary about the making of Breathless
- Charlotte et son Jules, a 1959 short by Godard featuring Belmondo
- PLUS: An essay by scholar Dudley Andrew, writings by Godard, and, for the Blu-ray edition, François Truffaut’s original treatment and Godard’s scenario
There are no reviews yet.