- New 4K digital restoration, supervised and approved by director Terrence Malick and cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki.
- New extended version of the film featuring an additional fifty minutes of footage
- Exploring “The Tree of Life,” a 2011 documentary featuring collaborators and admirers of Malick’s, including filmmakers David Fincher and Christopher Nolan
- New interviews with actor Jessica Chastain and senior visual-effects supervisor Dan Glass
- New video essay by critic Benjamin B about the film’s cinematography and style, featuring audio interviews with Lubezki, production designer Jack Fisk, and other crew members
- New interview with critic Alex Ross about Malick’s use of classical music
- Video essay from 2011 by critic Matt Zoller Seitz and editor Serena Bramble
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- PLUS: An essay by critic Kent Jones and (Blu-ray only) a 2011 piece on the film by critic Roger Ebert
There are no reviews yet.