- Restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised by director of photography László Kovács.
- Alternate 2.0 and 5.1 surround soundtracks.
- Two audio commentaries, one from 2009, featuring actor-director-writer Dennis Hopper, and the other from 1995, featuring Hopper, actor-writer Peter Fonda, and production manager Paul Lewis
- Born to Be Wild (1995) and “Easy Rider”: Shaking the Cage (1999), documentaries about the making and history of the film
- Television excerpts showing Hopper and Fonda at the Cannes Film Festival in 1969
- Interview from 2010 with BBS Productions cofounder Steve Blauner
- Theatrical trailers
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- An essay by film critic Matt Zoller Seitz
There are no reviews yet.