- On the Blu-ray: New 4K digital restoration, approved by cinematographer Willy Kurant, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
- On the DVD: New, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised by Kurant
- Interview from 1966 with actor Chantal Goya
- Interviews from 2004 and 2005 with Goya, Kurant, and Jean-Luc Godard collaborator Jean-Pierre Gorin
- Discussion of the film from 2004 between film critics Freddy Buache and Dominique Païni
- Footage from Swedish television of Godard directing the “film within the film” scene
- PLUS: An essay by film critic Adrian Martin and a 1966 report from the set by French journalist Philippe Labro.
Region B Blu-ray : Australian compatible.
There are no reviews yet.